The Toshiba Satellite P35-S609 computer may have the same issues as other Satellite laptops. That’s why the Toshiba Satellite P35-S609 comes with the system restore feature. This will repair the laptop by resetting it to an earlier date and time when the problem was not present. Instructions
Click the “Start” rectangle. Highlight “All Programs” and click “Accessories”. Move the cursor to “System Tools” and click “System Restore”.
Click “Choose a different restore point” and click “Next”.
Click on a moment when you know the Toshiba Satellite P35-S609 has no problem. Click “Next”.
Click the “OK” button at the bottom of the screen. This will cause the Toshiba Satellite P35-S609 to reboot.
· How to Boot a USB and a Drive Clean
· floppy disk use
· How to install multiple hard drives using an I channel…
· How to delete Data Recovery
· How to Partition a Hard Drive Using CMD
· How to set up a Raid 0 on a FX Notebook Gateway P-…
· What would a computer do without a hard drive…
· Capacity of a DDS-3 tape
· How to clean an SSD
· How to Clean Your MacBook Hard Drive
· Dell All-In-One 942 Troubleshooting Printer
· How LightScribe Works
· How to Reset the BIOS on an Inspiron 5150
· How to Restore a Mac Address Book
· How to Fix an ITE RAID Controller It doesn’t work…
· What is a cylinder head sector
· How to Access the BIOS on a Dell Latitude C600 Laptop
· How to install a program or file on an SD card for…
· How to Remove a Fan Cooler Master
· How to Watch TV on a MacBook Pro