Seagate 750 Pro Free Agent is an external hard drive capable of storing up to 750 gigabytes of videos, photos and other data. If it will not allow you to save any more information and the drive is not full then it has become corrupt. To fix this, you must format the drive. This will reset the Free Agent to its original settings, removing the corruption error as a result. Instructions
Connect the Free Agent’s power cord to an electrical outlet and its universal (USB) serial bus cable to a computer’s USB port.
Click on the blue icon in the lower left corner of the screen. This opens the “Start” menu. At the top of the right pane of the “Start” menu, click on “Control Panel”.
Access “System and Security”, then “Administrative Tools”. Double click on “Computer Management”.
Locate and click on “Disk Management” in the left pane. A list of all drives connected to the PC will surface. Right-click the Free Agent and select “Format”.
Press “OK” on the next two screens to format the drive to its default settings.
· How to Eliminate Restore Points on a Hard Disk…
· More than one ISO to be burned on a Single CD
· What Makes Allocation Medium Size When You’re Out…
· How to convert DVD tapes
· How to transfer information from PC to a pen drive
· How to see the amount of memory used
· Raid Disk Tutorial Matrix
· How to prevent access to USB drives
· Why is there Zero GB available on a di…
· How do I get the firmware for the TS H552l
· Adverse Effects of De Partitioning Boot Camp on Tiger
· How to Replace an iBook G3 Screen
· How to Sync a Razr V3 to an IMac
· How to add an external hard drive to an Explore…
· How to find a USB pen drive Class ID…
· How to Update Motherboard BIOS
· How to rename a folder with a MacBook
· How do I disable the power button on …
· How to Clean an LTO Ultrium 3 Tape
· How to update the BIOS using a remote computer