Most computers now come with a built-in Bluetooth receiver. This allows the computer the ability to connect to wireless devices and equipment. Furthermore, many televisions also come with Bluetooth function as Bluetooth remote controls do not require you to point the device at the television when in use. Because of Bluetooth technology, it is possible to synchronize PC and TV together. This is normally done to update the firmware of the television set, but also to send video information between the two devices. Things you’ll need
TV with Bluetooth connection
Show More instructions
Power on both television and computer system.
Bring up the television’s main menu, then select “Options” and choose the “Bluetooth” option. Select “On” to turn on Bluetooth.
Click the “Start” button on the desktop, then choose “Control Panel”. In the Control Panel window, select the “Bluetooth” option, click “Add Device.”
Click “Device ready to be found”, click “Next” and the computer scans for any available Bluetooth device. Once the television is found select it and click “Next”.
on the four-digit pair code (listed in the TV user manual) , then click “OK” to pair the two devices together.
· The SSD Vs. a hard drive
· How to recover PST after format
· Toshiba MK1016GAP Specs
· How do I install a Pioneer DVD ROM 113NP
· How much memory do I have left on My Computer
· My Maxtor n256 is slow
· How to Uninstall WD Passport Software
· How to recover a DVD -R
· DVD-R JVC Playing Problems
· Types of DVD-R
· Resetting an AirPort Card
· Power Mac G4 is stuck on a blue screen
· How to Convert a Boot Disk to Dynamic…
· Problems installing an HP PSC 2355 All-In-One
· Beating Noise on a MacBook Hard Drive
· How to Flash Phoenix BIOS 77.15
· How to Fix a BIOS Revision on My Computer
· Dual Processor Vs. Single Mac G4
· How to update the BIOS for an Acer laptop
· How to Convert VHS Tapes to Digital Using an iMac