If you want to add a second SATA hard drive to your Asus computer, you can do so by connecting it externally. The SATA drive can fit inside the external hard drive case and then into the Asus USB slot. From there, the drive can be accessed and used just like any other drive. Things You’ll Need
External Hard Drive
Show Enclosure More Instructions
Place the SATA disk into the external case.
< br> 2
Take the two cables inside the case and connect them to the back of the SATA drive.
Tighten the enclosure by squeezing all four closed corners.
Plug the power cord that comes from the cabinet into an electrical outlet. Connect the USB cable from the case to the Asus port. Asus now recognizes the unit.
· How to use a SanDisk MicroMate
· How to format SATA 750GB FAT32
· How to Take a Disc From a Laptop CD Tray
· My Sandisk Heel Drive is not showing…
· DLT Vs. DDS
· How to Access an Inaccessible Drive
· How to Remove USB Memory
· How to Copy iTunes to Flash Drives
· How to make a copy of Data Protected CD
· What to look for in Hard Drives
· How to use iMac 5
· How to use a Sharpie on a CD
· How to change CPU fan speed in BIOS
· How to Go to BIOS with a Laptop
· How to change the Minus button on a Mac
· How to Use an SDHC Card Reader
· How to tell that Bios
· How to Connect a Laptop DVD Drive
· How To Upgrade Your Toshiba Laptop CPU
· How to get BIOS setup in Dell Precision …