A CD or DVD duplicator is a device that reads a CD or DVD and creates an exact physical copy of the original media. The least expensive method for creating a CD or DVD duplicator is to find an older computer tower already equipped with a motherboard and extra slots for optical drives, allowing you to add your own DVD-R/W drives to perform your own CD or DVD duplication from home. Things You’ll Need
DVD -ROM drive
DVD -RW drive /
blank CD /DVD -R
Show More instructions
Find an older computer with a DVD -ROM drive already installed and at least one additional optical drive bay to add your W /DVD -R.
Connect the additional optical drive to the motherboard by sliding the drive into the drive bay, and attaching the unused ribbon cables from the motherboard to the drive. Secure the unit in place.
Restart the computer and insert the CD or DVD to be copied into the DVD-ROM drive. Insert the blank CD or DVD you authored into the newly installed optical burner.
launch your favorite CD or DVD copying software and start the copying process.
· Single- Porto vs Dual- Porto Hard Drives
· Toshiba L300 AHCI Problems
· 7D Photoshare Instructions
· IDE drives are not detected after flashing BIOS…
· How do I read External Hard Drives
· How to Fix Circuit Boards on Hard Drives
· How to Set Up Second RAID on an Alienware
· Reconfigurable Computing Projects
· How to configure SCSI drives on my IBM pSeries
· How to convert EXE to PRC
· Connecting a Mac Mini to a VGA Monitor
· How to Create an XP Partition With DiskPart
· What type of hard drive will work with an HP Pavi…
· How to update TP 600E 2645 8AU BIOS without battery
· How to Uninstall Internal DVD Player on a Dell Inspir…
· How to speed up transferring to an external hard drive
· How to Turn My Macbook Into a GPS Navigator
· How to Replace a Hard Drive in a Computer
· BIOS Settings for an AMD Athlon Processor
· How do I get the photos from my SD card to look…