Often, in office environments, an employer can run checks to ensure employees with Internet access are using it strictly for work purposes. Or maybe you simply would like to remember a particular site you came across a few days ago, or need to double-check some information and can’t remember the exact location where you first came across it. No matter the reason, past Internet usage on a computer is usually quick to access. Instructions
Using Internet Explorer
Open Internet Explorer.
Press “Ctrl” and “H” at the same time.
Navigate through the history navigation menu until you have retrieved the necessary information.
Checking hard drive
Open Internet Explorer. <Br>
Click on “Tools” in the program’s menu bar.
Click on “Internet Options”.
Click on “Settings” (this is found under the heading “Browsing History” and is to the right of the “Delete” button) .
Click on “View files”. This allows you to see what website information has been saved on your computer.
· How to get rid of GRUB on a Slave HD
· How to Remove Write-Protection on a Memorex Drive
· How to remove a Memory Stick from a Mac and install it on a…
· How to Fix a Corrupted Word File With Math…
· More than one ISO to be burned on a Single CD
· How to Organize Video Game Discs and Manuals Without Cases
· How to remove an unallocated partition
· ReadyNAS 4200 and Mac Compatibility
· How to Delete Photos from a Memory Stick
· How to use a Micro USB reader
· How to do F3 with a mouse on a Mac
· How to turn a Webcam into a MacBook Pro
· Show Additional Not Detected on MacBook
· How to replace a floppy disk
· How to get an image for a pen drive
· How to find my IP on a MacBook
· How to Scan a Document in Word 2007 Using a From…
· How to Install a New DVD-ROM Drive in a Dell D…
· How to Change the Password for an Apple Mac Laptop
· How to Remove the Hard Drive from a Dell Optiplex GX280