DVDs may receive Cyclic Redundancy Check errors. When this happens, some of the files on the DVD will not be accessible. Errors are caused by smudges that a laser cannot be read through. This can be corrected by cleaning the underside of the disc. Once this is completed, you will be using the DVD flawlessly within minutes. Things You’ll Need
Show More Instructions
Turn the DVD upside down and place it on a flat surface.
Moisten a cloth with alcohol.
Clean from the middle of the DVD to the outside. Continue until the DVD has completely wiped down.
Dry the DVD for a few minutes.
· How to erase SDHC cards from a computer
· My Memory Stick Duo Adapter Not Recognized
· The advantages of online storage for a computer…
· Primary Vs. Secondary SATAs
· Tips for trying to partition a hard drive
· How to Write Your Vista PC to Zeros
· How to remove write protection from…
· How to remove and install hard drives in a…
· How to mount a drive from more than one USB 2
· Information on bass formatting for disks…
· How to remove BIOS updates
· How to update BIOS Phoenix 4.5
· How to update BIOS Phoenix Technologies
· How to reset the BIOS on an IBM ThinkPad 600E
· How to Buy a Used Apple Laptop
· How to identify a CPU
· How to clear the BIOS on a Vl420 DT
· How to enter BIOS When a computer won’t boot…
· Dell Inspiron 1525 Hard Drive Types
· Instructions for TR4 BIOS