A LakeMaster Pro data card is a Secure Digital (SD) card that contains all the lakes and characteristics of a specific region (usually made by state). Because the information is stored on a standard SD memory card, you can copy the data to a new SD card with an SD card reader. This procedure allows you to back up the Pro LakeMaster data card if it becomes damaged in the future. Things You’ll Need Show
SD Card Reader
Connect the SD card reader to the computer via the USB data cable leaving the back of the device missing.
Insert the Pro LakeMaster data card into the SD card reader. Momentarily, the computer states that a new, removable device has been detected.
Click “Start” and “(My)Computer.” Double-click the removable device icon to load a window with all the maps saved on the Data LakeMaster Pro card.
Click and drag files through the open window onto the desktop.
eject the SD card after you have finished copying the maps to the desktop. Insert the new SD card into the card reader. Return to (My) Computer and double-click the removable device icon.
Click and drag the files you copied to the desktop into the open window. This process copies the data from the LakeMaster Pro data card to the new SD card.
· How to install a PNY memory card in your computer…
· How to check a PC for available memory capacity…
· I need two drives on my computer
· How to find a boot partition
· How to Format My Passport Essentials
· The Fastest LightScribe Burner
· How to recover deleted files for Zen M
· How to boot a hard drive from a controller board…
· SD Card vs Memory Stick Duo Pro
· How to install a DVD on an HP Pavilion dv5
· How to Reset the BIOS on a Dell Latitude CPX
· How to enable ACPI in BIOS
· The difference between DVD -R and DVD + R
· How to Clean Optical Lens CD
· How to Connect a Transcend Flashcard to WMP
· How to UNSYNC an iPod
· How to increase cluster size
· Five Advantages of a Mac
· How to change an OS drive
· How to Make a Dell Photo All-In-One 966 Wire