LaserLock is a type of copy protection application that uses a physical signature to encrypt the executable file on a CD. Therefore, the application will only work if the executable file is run directly from the LaserLock-protected CD. However, LaserLock encryption does not prevent users from copying content inside a LaserLock-protected CD to the hard drive or any other type of removable media. Instructions
Insert the LaserLock-protected CD into your computer’s CD drive.
Click “Open folder to view files” in the autoplay menu that appears.
Select all files inside the LaserLock-protected CD. Press the “Ctrl” key and the “A” keys together. Right-click on any of the highlighted files or folders and select “Copy”.
Open another Windows Explorer window. Click “Start” and select the “Computer” option.
Go to a location on your hard drive that has at least 700 MB of space. Right-click on any empty area and select “Paste”. Wait until the progress bar reaches the end to finish copying the LaserLock-protected CD.
· How to insert the SD card into your Windows computer…
· How to erase a computer before throwing it away
· How to identify the size of a SATA
· How to erase an SSD drive
· How to Change Toshiba Drives
· Why make a DVD image file
· How to Format a Disk for Programs
· How to mount SATA to a USB port
· Changing the title of an untitled CD
· DBMS Data Recovery
· How to check the BIOS Data
· How to import iPhoto into Aperture without losing Word…
· How to Remove DVD on a Gateway MX6920 Laptop
· How to Use Lockdown to Secure a Notebook Computer…
· How to Defrag a Mac Hard Drive
· How to Upgrade Internal Memory on an iMac G4
· How do I reset the company name in a BIOS…
· Connecting Your Time Capsule to a MacBook Pro
· Can Apple Computers Play Pal Dvds
· How to add sound to iWeb