Putting music and photos on a CD from your computer can be an important first step in clearing up space on your hard drive. You can also use CDs to transport large amounts of both file types. Instructions
Insert a blank writable data CD into your computer’s CD burning drive.
Select “Write files to data disk” in the dialog box that appears.
Name your disk in the appropriate field and click “Show formatting options.” Click “Mastered”, click “Next”.
Open the folder containing the photos and music you want to burn.
Drag and drop images and songs into empty folder of newly named CD.
Select “Burn to disc” from the toolbar.
Insert a blank writable data CD into your computer’s CD-Writer drive.
Click on the disk icon and the CD name.
Open the folder containing the photos and music you want to copy to CD.
drag and drop the music and image files onto the blank CD icon, or double click the CD icon and drag and drop to the open disc directory.
Select “Burn” from the Finder’s “File” menu.
· There is a way to make Perma… rewritable discs…
· How to recover an encrypted hard drive
· GParted Instructions Partition Manager
· Best USB Memory Drives
· How can I retrieve Off My SanDisk images
· How to transfer data from my external hard drive to another hard drive?
· My internal Hitachi HDD is not detected
· How to recover a finished CD
· Computers can have two hard drives
· How to Connect an External LG Blue Ray Burner to a Del…
· How to troubleshoot a Pioneer CD drive that …
· How to recover Phoenix BIOS
· Using a Mac Mini with a TV
· Best Hard Disk Drives
· SimpleTech Info Drive
· How to add an HD Ide to a SATA Raid
· Adding a Printer to a Mac Mini
· How to Sync an Apple TV with a PC
· MacBook Pro Display problems : horizontal lines…
· How to delete images from a DVD-RW