An external hard drive can come in handy if you need to back up files or need more storage space than your computer can provide. External hard drives come in a number of different sizes. You can choose from a few gigabytes up to 2 terabytes with the latest technology. Seagate FreeAgent external hard drives are easy to set up and disconnect from your computer. Instructions
Click Safely Remove Hardware or Eject Media in the system tray, which is located in the lower right corner of the desktop on the taskbar.
Click on “Eject Seagate USB Drive”. A message will appear on the screen saying it is safe to remove the hard drive from your computer.
Unplug the USB cable from the USB port on your computer or laptop.
Click the “Start” button on the taskbar to open the Start Menu. You can also eject the external hard drive by clicking “Computer”, right-clicking the device in the Computer window and clicking “Eject” in the menu that appears. Wait until the message appears that says it is safe to turn off and disconnect the device from the computer.
· How to combine two unallocated partitions
· What is Hyper CD Technology
· How to Format a Corrupt Drive
· How to detect an SD card
· How to install the U-3 Launcher
· How to Manually Eject a Disk from a Dell Stud Laptop…
· Information on bass formatting for disks…
· How to Make a Bootable USB Optiplex GS150
· About Hard Drive Repair Tools
· How to delete partition using CD Recovery
· How to install an HP Deskjet F340 All-In-One without a CD…
· How to Clean a MacBook Pro Screen
· What is the clock speed of iMac computers comp…
· How to disable CPU throttling on an Athlon
· My computer keeps freezing after I ins…
· How to transfer music from PC to Sandisk
· How to Upgrade a MacBook Hard Drive
· How to Remove an NTFS Partition on a Hard Drive
· How do I find the format of a DVD
· How to Use Cleaning Tape on the Dell PowerVault 110T