A USB hub increases the amount of USB connections you have on a computer system. This is especially useful if you run out of connection ports on your computer. However, like switching devices to a wireless connection, you may not need a USB hub on your computer, and you must disconnect the empty USB hub from your computer system. Instructions
Remove all USB hardware running to the USB hub on the computer system.
Disconnect the USB cable running from the back of the computer system’s USB hub.
Click the “Start” button, select “Control Panel”, select “System”, click “Hardware” and select “Device Manager”. A window will appear with all the hardware installed on the computer.
Scroll through the list until you find the USB hub option. Right-click on the USB hub option and choose “Delete” from the context menu. This completely removes the USB hub from the computer.
· How to Restore a Hard Drive Image
· How to copy photos and music to a CD
· Problems with mobile disk
· How to choose an SSD for your Netbook
· How to use two different external hard drives with the …
· How to set up a SATA hard drive
· How to Use USB Keys as Raid Drives
· How to troubleshoot SSHD
· How to get the recovery disk to run on …
· How do I recover deleted images from the camera…
· How to Automatically Save Files to Portable Dis…
· How do I Data Overwrite the security of…
· How to convert a VHS to DVD on my iMac
· How to Create a MobileMe Photo Gallery
· How to Convert AVI to an iPod on a Mac for Free
· How to Clean a Mac White Paper
· How to make your VelociRaptor faster with a trick…
· How to install the U-3 Launcher
· How to Recover a Presario 2100 BIOS
· My computer keeps freezing after I ins…