Flexible hard drives can hold 1.44 megabytes of information. Since they can only hold a small amount, they aren’t used nearly as much as they were in the past, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t used at all anymore. Many computer fanatics still use floppy disk drives because of their durability. When you need to fix one of these plastic disks, you can format it to its default settings. Instructions
Put the floppy in the floppy drive.
Open the Start menu, click the blue button.
Visit “Control Panel” click on “System and Security”. Go to “Administrative Tools” and open “Computer Management”.
Click on “Disk Management” under “Storage”.
Choose the floppy drive by right – click on it. Select
Press “Format”. “Format”.
· 500 GB Hard Disk Partitioning Problems
· How to Restore a Cache Information File
· How to put a CDG file on a memory card
· How to unlock data drive in eMachines
· My computer will not read my PNY Micro SD card
· How can I recover data from a Quantum Fireball Lct H…
· How to transfer data from a 5.25 floppy disk to a floppy disk…
· What are storage devices used for…
· What are the characteristics of weapon devices…
· How to Restore a Database from an LDF File
· How to erase a computer before throwing it away
· How to Watch DVD Movies on Apple TV
· How to Boot From Vista Disk With BIOS
· How to reset the BIOS password of an IBM ThinkPad T30
· How to Remove a Tecra 8100 CPU
· How to Reset the BIOS With Flash BIOS Driver Software
· About CD-RW drives
· Logitech Gamepads That Work With Macs
· How to find the path of an Alias on a Mac
· MCL vs SLC SSD