The original creators of the SD card, SanDisk, designed the first – and all subsequent – SD cards that will come with a security feature, to prevent someone from accidentally modifying the files stored on the card. This feature is known as Protect recording and is activated by a small switch on the side of the card. Because this switch is easily swiped up and down, it’s not difficult to accidentally turn it when you didn’t intend to. Instructions
Locate the tiny switch on the side of your SD card. This is a small bump coming out of the card.
Put your finger to the core.
Slide the node down to turn off Write Protection.
· How Hard Test Drives in RAID 5 Configuration
· Putting Photos on a Koda Camera SD Card…
· How to change a HDD password
· How to check your computer to see what drives…
· How to Read a Laptop Hard Disk on a PC
· How to Swap Two Computer Hard Drives
· How to Connect Two IDE DVD Writers with One Cable
· How to Erase the Hard Drive in a Dell Studio 15
· How to Make a Region-Free Optical Disc
· Memorex Lightscribe Multi-Format DVD Burner Errors…
· How to Format a DataTraveler Locker
· How to clear BIOS A105
· How to turn up the maximum volume on your Laptop
· How to Enlarge a Photo on the 4100 Series All-in-One
· How to Transfer Software With No CD Drive
· How to make a shared folder on Time Capsule
· How to use a Sony Bravia as an external monitor for…
· How to Convert an HP All-in-One Printer to Wires
· Resetting an AirPort Card
· How to Replace the BIOS Battery on a Compaq nc6000