I restored my iPhone 6s from a backup, now it’s asking me to verify my passcode for Apple ID features. I enter it, and verification gets stuck showing the loading bar:.”
— From the Apple Community
First, let’s explain how this problem occurs. Sometimes after turning on your iPhone, you will need to sign in your Apple ID. At this stage, the iPhone will be stuck at ‘Enter iPhone Passcode’. No matter how hard you try to enter your passcode, the device will get stuck here. You won’t even be able to remove the Apple ID, as the phone won’t move to another screen. If you are in this dilemma, there are certain things that you can do to get rid of the passcode and start enjoying your iPhone once again.
Way 1. Force Restart iPhone 12 When Stuck on Enter iPhone Passcode (30% efficiency)
If you are using iPhone 12 and stuck on the ‘Enter iPhone Passcode’ screen, you can simply force restart your device. To do this, follow the instructions below:
- Locate the “Volume Up” button on your iPhone 12. Press this button quickly and release it.
- Afterward, quickly press the “Volume Down” button and then release it as you did with the first button.
- Now, you need to hold down the “Side” button. A slider will appear on your screen. Do not touch it; just continue holding the button. Do not release this key until you can see the Apple logo on your screen.
After doing this, your iPhone 12 will reboot, and the “Enter iPhone Key” message might be gone.
However, this method only works for about 30% of all cases of this problem. So it may not work for your device. If it doesn’t work for you, we have other more reliable solutions for you.
Way 2. Using iTunes to restore iPhone (65% efficiency)
iTunes provides a comprehensive solution that can help you get rid of ‘Enter iPhone Passcode’ problem in no time. To use this method and deal with this problem, here are the things you need to do:
- Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone and Mac or Windows PC. Your iPhone will be automatically detected by iTunes. You may be prompted to press “Trust this computer.”
- In the iTunes program on your computer, tap the “Device” button that you will see at the top left of the iTunes window once your iPhone has been detected.
- This will take you to the “Summary” page of your iPhone. However, if you are taken to another window, just tap the “Summary” button for the next step.
- On this page, refer to the “Backups” section and look for the “Restore Backup” button. Tap the button and you will see all the backups you have made. Just click on the backup document you want to restore based on date or name.
- Now the process will start immediately. Depending on the size of the backup documents, this may take a few minutes to complete. Make sure your iPhone is connected to your computer after restarting. So, be patient until it syncs with iTunes. When the process is complete, you need to disconnect your devices.
While this method is good, it only works for about 65% of all ‘Enter iPhone Passcode’ issue cases.
Way 3. Bypass ‘Enter iPhone Passcode’ screen with Tenorshare 4uKey (100% efficiency)
If the two methods mentioned above failed to fix the problem, don’t worry as this third method is 100% guaranteed. This method is based on the use of Tenorshare 4uKey. This affordable tool is the reference app you can use to bypass the ‘Enter iPhone Passcode’ issue on different iPhone models. With this tool, you don’t even need iTunes or any additional Apple solutions to remove this password problem on your device.
To use Tenorshare 4uKey to bypass this passcode problem, you need to do the following:
- Start the process by downloading Tenorshare 4uKey. Once you have downloaded the tool, you have to install and run it. On the home page of the tool, you need to choose the “Unlock Lock Screen Passcode” option to start the process of unlocking your iPhone.
- Here, you need to use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to a computer. Your iPhone is expected to be automatically detected by your computer. From the main interface of Tenorshare 4uKey, tap on the “Start” option to continue the process.
- 4uKey will ask you to download the latest firmware document. You need to select a save path and press “Download” to proceed with unlocking your phone.
- Once you have downloaded the required firmware file, you need to hit the “Start Unlock” option. This will start the process to bypass the passcode issue.
- Once Tenorshare 4uKey got rid of your iPhone passcode, you need to set up your iPhone. To do this, you need a new Passcode, Fake ID, and Touch ID settings. If you have a previous iCloud or iTunes backup, you can easily use it to restore your iPhone settings.
Once you have done the above, you have successfully bypassed ‘Enter iPhone Key’ with Tenorshare 4uKey. Now, start using your iPhone as you like.
Way 4. Contact Apple Support
If you don’t want to use any of the above methods, you can contact Apple support. This can also be your last resort if other methods do not provide the solutions to “Enter iPhone Passcode” problem.
One Last Word
With the information provided above, you now understand the things that you can do to get rid of the ‘Enter iPhone Passcode’ issue on your iPhone. Once again, the best tool you can count on to deal with this problem is Tenorshare 4uKey as it produces 100% positive results.