The lsass.exe file stands for Local Security Authentication Server. This file checks your login when you log into your computer or server. The lsass.exe file is stored on your computer’s hard drive. If the lsass.exe file becomes lost or if you accidentally delete it, your computer’s security may be compromised. However, you can recover the lsass.exe file with a data recovery program, which can be downloaded for free from the Internet. Instructions
recover your lsass.exe files with the freeware Smart Recovery 4.5 program (see Resources). Download this program online, then install and run it. When Smart Recovery 4.5 prompts you to do so, choose PC’s “C:/” drive as the location to be scanned. The program will find deleted files and display them in a list. Choose the lsass.exe files you want to restore, and they will be returned to your computer.
Use File Recovery 4 to restore lsass.exe files to your computer (see Resources). Download File Recovery 4 for free from the Internet, open the program. Choose the hard drive from the drive selection screen. File Recovery 4 will search the drive for deleted items, which will be displayed on the screen. Choose the lsass.exe files you want to recover, and they will be automatically restored to your hard drive.
Download the Recuva program for free online in order to recover your lsass.exe files (see Resources). Start the program and select the “C:/” drive option from the drive selection menu. Recuva will scan the hard drive for deleted files and generate a list of them. Select the deleted lsass.exe files you want, and click the “Restore” button.
· How to Increase RAM Drive Size Beyond 32 MB…
· What are RAID Hard Drives
· What are exernal IDE Drive Boxes used for
· How to Remove the Hard Drive on a Dell 9100
· How to expand a computer with portable drives
· . How to convert a BMP to a DOC
· SSD Recommendations
· How do I create an Apple Patchstick
· Putting Photos on a Koda Camera SD Card…
· How to configure PRI-RAID1 on P4P800 deluxe
· About Apple Incorporated
· Connecting an iPad to a Video Conference Camera…
· How to boot the BIOS on an eMachines 400i
· How to update BIOS Galaxy KFA2 8800GT
· How to Use a Mobile HDD
· How to change a Mac to minimize and close
· How to Repair a DVD Disc Stuck on a PC
· How do I import an analog video into iLife
· Best Performance Vertex SSD Raid
· Connecting an HP 6210 All-in-One to a DSL