Formatting a PNY MicroSD removes all data from the memory card and repairs any corrupt data that may exist on the drive. Once formatted, the MicroSD PNY card can be used in a cell phone, digital camera, or other portable electronic device. Since formatting erases all data, it is important to make sure that all data on the memory card has been backed up or is no longer needed. Things You’ll Need
Show Card Reader More Instructions
Insert the MicroSD PNY card into a memory card reader and then insert the memory card reader into an available USB port on your computer.
Click the Windows “Start” button and select “Computer” to locate the removable drive that corresponds with your memory card reader.
right click on the drive and click “Format”.
Select “FAT32” file system for high capacity disks.
click “Start” to start the formatting process. Your MicroSD PNY card will be formatted when the process is complete.
· How to Repair a Seagate Momentus 7200
· How to boot from a recovery CD on …
· How to Recover a Seagate Cheetah Drive SCSI ID
· How to Block the Name of a USB Flash Drive
· How do I change a hard drive on a computer?
· How to Make a Clean Vista Install on a Hard Drive …
· How to close a disc after burning
· How to make a USB Read-Only
· How to Manually Eject a Disk from a Dell Stud Laptop…
· DBMS Data Recovery
· How to update iMac PPC VRAM
· Mac DVI to ADC adapter
· How do I fix an HP All-in-One Printer …
· What is Write Protection to a Memory Card
· How much memory is 13GB
· I can’t access folders on my MacBook
· How to Replace Powerbook G4 Keyboard
· How to Replace a Hard Drive in a Macbook
· Which is faster, 8166 MHz CPU speed or…
· CDRW vs CDR