The Maxtor OneTouch 4 Plus is an external FireWire or USB hard drive with the ability to store your computer data using an automated backup program. The software for the OneTouch 4 Plus is stored on the hard drive itself, rather than on a separate software CD. To start backing up your data onto the OneTouch 4 Plus hard drive, simply connect the hard drive to your computer to install the software. Things You’ll Need
Maxtor OneTouch 4 Plus External Hard Drive
Show More Instructions
Connect the OneTouch 4 Plus hard drive to an open USB or FireWire on your computer. After a moment, the hard drive will spin up and a menu will appear on the screen.
Click “Install Maxtor OneTouch”, and then click “Next” when the “Maxtor Manager” window appears.
Select your preferred language from the list and click “Next”. The end user license agreement for OneTouch 4 Plus software appears.
Examine the license agreement and then click “Yes” to continue the installation.
Click the “Browse” button to select a destination folder on your computer for the OneTouch 4 Plus software, or click “Next” to use the default folder.
Click “Next” button when the software is finished installing and click “Finish” to restart your computer.
Double click the “Maxtor Manager” icon on the desktop to start setting up automatic backups after the computer is finished restarting.
· The best way to copy a hard drive
· How to convert to GEDCOM
· File Recovery on a Palm Pilot
· How to access Seagate GPT Protective
· How to Reset a WD 250GB Internal Hard Drive
· How to free up space on the recovery drive
· How to Delete Temp Files Forever
· What are DVD+R and DVD-RAM
· The uses for DVD-R
· Vista Supports a native IDE mode
· Unibody repair tools
· How to write a DVD RW
· How to set up a wireless network on a Mac
· How to check for BIOS viruses
· How to make changes in BIOS Version 2AKT51AUS
· How to take out the housing on a laptop DVD ROM
· How do I replace the DVD on a Toshiba A105-S1…
· How to restore MBR from a Lenovo Floppy
· Connecting a MacBook Pro to a Netgear 3700 Network
· How to Reinstall a CD-ROM Drive