When using USB hardware on your computer you usually need a driver installed on your computer. This computer drivers understand how exactly the hardware functions and when to detect the equipment. The driver is provided with the USB equipment, but it is up to you to properly program the information about your Windows computer system. Things You’ll Need
Show Driver Installation More Instructions
Turn on your computer and USB hardware, then connect the USB-based equipment to one of the system’s USB ports. You must do this before programming the drivers into your computer system.
Insert the provided driver installation CD into your computer’s disk drive. Wait a moment for the installation wizard to load onto the screen. If you are running an older version of Windows and the wizard does not load automatically, double click “My Computer”, select the “CD” drive icon and click “Install”. This opens the installation wizard for the computer.
Click “Next ” on the welcome page. This brings up the actual installation requirements.
Select “Next” when the installation name is presented. Changing this may result in the computer failing to detect the driver. Repeat the same process for the installation site.
Click “Install” and USB driver programs directly on the computer system.
· How to Connect an External Floppy Disk Drive to Windows…
· How to format a Mini SD
· The advantages of SSD
· What cluster size should be used when making large…
· How to add an extra drive to a RAID 5
· Can a MagicJack be used to connect to the Internet?
· How to transfer programs from a PATA to an S drive…
· How to recover data on a SanDisk
· How to install an HD to MB cable
· How to save the Music CD to an MP3 on a Memory St…
· How to have two Open Windows at the same time on a Mac
· How to stream live cable from a MacBook Pro to a TV…
· How to Find BIOS for a Dell Inspiron 4150
· How to troubleshoot a card formatting problem…
· How to copy to an SDHC Card
· How to Publish a Website with iWeb
· Connecting a Mac Mini to a Router
· Can I connect my Mac to my TV
· How to Remove Bot Worms
· iMac Webcam Effects