SanDisk micro flash drives fit in a pocket and hold a few gigabytes of data. Since they use a USB port to transfer information, it can be used on any of the current computers. When one of these drives gets an error and no longer works correctly, you can reset it to factory settings by formatting it. This will remove the errors, allowing you to use the flash drive again. Instructions
Insert the SanDisk micro flash drive into a computer via the USB port.
Click on the round button at the bottom of the screen. Click on “Control Panel”.
Click on the “Security System and” image. Click on “Administrative Tools”, double click on “Computer Management”.
Select “Disk Management” in the left pane. The SanDisk micro flash drive will appear in the right pane. Right mouse button . Select “Format”.
Click “OK” to format the card to factory settings.
· How to repair a hard drive that won’t turn on
· How to Access a Faulty Three Inch Floppy Disk
· LightScribe Compatible Discs
· There is a way to make Perma… rewritable discs…
· How to Create a Start Up on a Jump Drive…
· How to Partition a Hard Drive Back Together
· How to Make a Clean Vista Install on a Hard Drive …
· How to clear USB memory
· ? How can I paste a Bigger Than 5GB file
· How to configure SCSI drives on my IBM pSeries
· How to free up space on the recovery drive
· How to Fix an MMC Card
· How to boot from a USB drive on a Mac
· How to Partition a Second HDD
· What are the characteristics of weapon devices…
· How to change DDR2 memory speed in BIOS
· Macintosh-compatible Apple Keyboards
· How to use FreeAgent Go on Mac
· About Apple Products
· How to Check DNS on a MacBook Pro