Hard drives, more commonly known as hard drives, are used in desktop and laptop computers to store various types of files such as music, video and document files. You can transfer files from the hard drive to another storage device, such as an external hard drive or a pen drive. If you accidentally delete files from your hard drive, you can get them back using a free data recovery program, which you can download for free online. Instructions
Download the free Recuva program online. Install the Recuva program on your PC, then launch the program. Choose your hard drive from the drive selection menu. Recuva will scan the hard drive for deleted files and present them as a list of thumbnails. Click on the files you want to recover and click “Restore”.
Use the 4 File Recovery program to recover accidentally deleted files from a hard drive. Download File Recovery 4 online for free, then install and run the program. Select the hard drive from the drive selection menu, and the program will scan through the hard drive to locate the deleted data. Select the files you want to restore, and they will be returned to your hard drive.
Revive your files with the free download program TOKIWA. Install and start the program. Select the hard drive when prompted to select a drive. Click “Scan files”, and a list of excluded items will appear. Click on the items you want to restore and click “Recovery”.
· Do you have to cool down your Hard Drives
· How to install the driver for a USB 64 MB Dane Electronic…
· How to change a HDD password
· How to Clean a Tandberg LTO -4
· Single- Porto vs Dual- Porto Hard Drives
· Sunbeam Adapter Hard Drive Technician’s Instructions…
· How to Recover a SanDisk Pro Duo Memory Card
· How to reset a HDD password
· How to get data out of Small Sandisk before you go…
· How to Access a Serial ATA Hard Drive from a System …
· Speed comparison for G4 and G5 Mac
· How to Install a Sata DVD Drive
· How to update the BIOS on a Toshiba 6100
· How to Install a Socket 775 CPU
· Macbook trackpad Problems
· How to Replace a G4 Power Supply
· How to Connect a MacBook as a Disk to an iMac
· CD-ROM will not boot from a disk
· How to update your computer with the latest revision of…
· Seagate Vs. Western 500GB