When you try to open a computer file and a cyclic redundancy check error appears, the file cannot be accessed until the error is fixed. This problem can be fixed for free by checking and fixing the disk with programs built into the Microsoft Windows operating system. Instructions
Go to the “Start” menu, click on the blue circle in the lower left corner.
Click on “Computer” at the top of the screen on the right. Right click on the storage device with the error, and select “Properties”.
Move to the Tools tab and click “Check Now”.
Click “Start” at the bottom of the screen to check the unit using factory settings to correct errors.
· Yes and No to using USB Flash Drives
· Are all computers compatible with CD-RW
· Not all hard drives work with all Mo…
· How to reset an HP HD1600
· How to Access a Faulty Three Inch Floppy Disk
· What is a PowerEdge Raid Controller (PERC) H200
· The SDXC 2TB memory card format
· How to extract Bin files and ISO images from a CD/DVD
· Data Recovery Hard Drive
· How to test the read and write speed of Fla…
· How to get a Toshiba Techra 720 BIOS
· How to access the BIOS menu on a Toshiba Portege 3020
· How to share a Kodak All-in -One 5300
· How to Attach an External Hard Drive to a MediaGate 350…
· How to clean a Mac hard drive before selling the comp…
· How to Buy Used Apple Computers
· How do I reinstall my CD-RW
· How to transform CPU speed in your BIOS
· How to customize your Apple Laptop Skin
· How to use an internal hard drive to external hard drive