If your hard drive partition gets damaged or corrupted, it may display the file system as “RAW” instead of “NTFS” or “FAT32”. Unfortunately, this means you won’t be able to boot the drive or explore it until you’ve fixed the problem. You can recover your files from RAW disk partition using one of several file recovery programs that can be downloaded from the Internet.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery Instructions
Download and install “MiniTool Power Data Recovery” (see Resources section).
Double click the “Power Data MiniTool Recovery” icon on the desktop to run the program.
Click on the “Partition Recovery Lost” option.
Click to select the RAW partition you want to recover. Click “Recover” button to scan the drive for recoverable files .
Click on the “Show files” button. Select the files you want to recover by placing a selection beside each file or directory. Click the “Save Files” button to save the recovered files.
EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard
Download and install the “EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard” (see Resources section).
Launch of the “EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard” program. Click on the “Complete Recovery” option on the main menu screen.
Select the RAW disk partition by clicking on it in the “Partition List” window. Click on the “Next” button. Click “Next” to start scanning recovery files.
Click to place a selection next to the file and directories you want to recover. Click on the “Next” button.
Click to select a directory where you want to save the recovered files and directories and click “Next”.
Win Data Recovery
Download and install “Win Data Recovery” (see Resources section).
Start the “Win Data Recovery” program.
Click “Full recovery.” Click to select the RAW disk partition from the list. Click “Next” to scan the selected partition.
Click to place a selection beside the files or directories you want to recover. Click “Set Dir” to change the directory where you want to save the recovered files.
Click “Next” button to save recovered files.
· How to Partition a Hard Drive Back Together
· SSD Vs. Magnetic drive
· What Causes Bad Sectors on a Hard Drive
· How to create a hard drive clone
· How to empty a memory card
· How to unlock a Matshita DVD-RAM UJ-850S
· How to move music on an SD card
· How to calculate MB to GB
· Corrupted Memory Card Recovery
· How can I retrieve Off My SanDisk images
· How to put image and video on a SanDisk
· How to troubleshoot a SuperD optical drive…
· What Are Good MacBooks For
· How to Fix a MacBook Pro That Pauses
· How to Polish Scratches on a MacBook
· How to Install a New Laptop BIOS Hard Drive on a …
· How to Connect a MacBook to an iPhone Bluetooth
· How to Connect a MacBook to an Epson PowerLite Projector …
· My Screen does not work on my Mac laptop
· How to Remove BIOS Update