The Pantech Breeze is a cell phone developed by AT&T. This phone has a built-in camera, when you take pictures with your Pantech Breeze, the image files are stored on the phone’s microSD card, which can hold up to 80 megabytes of information. You can transfer photos from your Pantech Breeze to your computer by inserting the microSD card into a card reader, which fits into the SD card reader. If you accidentally delete images from your Pantech Breeze, you can recover them on your PC using a data recovery program. Things You’ll Need
Show Reader More Instructions
Remove the microSD card from your Pantech Breeze.
Turn on your computer. Insert the microSD card into the card reader. Push the card reader into the SD card slot on your computer.
Download a free data recovery program on your PC, such as Uneraser, Recuva or Smart Recovery 4.5. Install the program, open it.
Choose microSD card from the drive selection menu. The data recovery program will scan the microSD card for deleted files including image files. The files will be displayed in a list of thumbnails.
Click on the image files you want to recover and click on the “Restore” button. The deleted photo files will restore to the microSD card. Remove the card reader from the SD card slot, and re-insert the microSD card into the Pantech Breeze.
· How to Display D Drive
· How to disable the audible alarm for a PERC-3/SC
· 500 GB Hard Disk Partitioning Problems
· Comparing MMC and SD
· How to Partition a USB With Vista
· How to Build Your Own Eraser Tape
· DVD Copy Identification Protection
· Redefining Procedures for an iLok
· How to resize NTFS partition
· Why a hard drive crashed on a Mac
· How to send video clips via Apple Mail
· How to use Bart PE update BIOS
· How to update the K7S5A Motherboard BIOS
· How to update the 780i motherboard BIOS
· My MacBook Pro Screen Laptop is not working on the…
· How to replace a floppy disk
· How to Enable Widgets on a Mac Desktop
· How to Install an AirPort Card in Pismo PowerBook
· How to Replace the Battery BIOS on a Compaq Presario…
· How to Use a Lexmark All-in-One Printer