Have you deleted photos from your Huawei gallery and don’t know what to do? Don’t worry, we are going to teach you how to recover deleted photos from huawei gallery in a simple way, whether you want to do it directly from your device or if you need a specialized data recovery program for it. Let’s see the ways that exist to solve your problem.
Recover photos from huawei gallery with program
The first thing you should always think about is using data recovery software. Since recovering deleted photos from Huawei gallery is not a problem for Tenorshare UltData software, we are going to present this to you as the first option (and the most reliable one by the way). Before doing anything, you should try this:
- Download and install Tenorshare UltData for Android.
- Connect your Huawei device to the computer and open UltData.
- Select the option “Recover lost data” and enable USB debugging.
- Select the data you want to recover (in this case, photos) and click on “Start”.
It is really amazing and efficient software because it always recovers all deleted data, it works 99% of the time! Since how to recover deleted photos from your huawei gallery directly on the mobile device can be somewhat complicated to achieve, we recommend that you start your photo recovery process here.
Recover huawei gallery photos from device
Well, as I was saying before, this method does not always work since it depends on many factors. Perhaps the most important factor is that to recover deleted photos from the Huawei mobile gallery directly from the device, it must not have been more than 30 days since we have deleted it, because if more days have passed, it will not be possible and only you can do it with professional software like Tenorshare UltData.
You have nothing to lose by trying anyway, and here are the steps you should follow:
- Review the photos in Recently Deleted (this album is not available on some devices). Go to Gallery > Albums > Recently Deleted to check if the missing photos are there. If so, tap and hold on the photos and tap Restore.
- Check items in Hidden Albums (this feature is not available on some devices). Go to Gallery > Albums > > Hidden Albums to check if the missing photos are there. If so, turn off the switch for the album that contains the photos.
They are not here? So, you won’t be able to retrieve them directly from your device… unless you have a backup of those photos on hand. If so, here’s what you need to do.
Recover huawei gallery photos from backup
It may be that how to recover deleted photos from huawei gallery directly from the device has not worked, you are thinking about backups. You have someone? Well, you’re in luck, because you could recover your photos from there, although of course, you would lose all the previous data:
- Go to Settings > System & updates > Backup & restore > Data backup > External storage and touch Memory card.
- Select the backup you want to restore from the list and then click RESTORE FROM BACKUP.
- Select the data you want to restore, tap Restore, and enter the password when prompted.
Once this is done, go back to your gallery and check if the missing photo is found here.
Well, we have seen three different methods that show you how to recover deleted photos from huawei gallery, however, the most efficient one will always be Tenorshare UltData for Android, because no matter the circumstances, it will manage to recover your photos with 99% efficiency. Give him an opportunity!