There are numerous different applications that allow users to password protect their hard drives, including Travelstar hard drives. If you’ve forgotten or don’t know the master password, you’re pretty much out of luck when it comes to removing the password. The only thing that will work, regardless of the encryption application, is reformatting the Travelstar drive. Instructions
Open the Windows Start menu and select “Control Panel”.
Select “System and Maintenance” > “Administrative Tools” > “Computer Management”.
Select “Storage” > “Disk Management”.
Right-click the Travelstar password-protected hard drive. Connect the drive to the computer if necessary. Select “Format….”
Click “OK” > “OK” to start formatting the hard drive. Optionally, you can define the file system format, volume name and disk capacity (in megabytes) . Once the process is complete, the unit will be accessible without a password.
· Do All SDHC Media Cards work with a Macbook
· How to add a partition with fdisk on Linux
· How to combine an empty partition
· How to clear USB memory
· How to unlock a D Drive
· Instructions on how to flash a 74850C Liteon
· Primary partition information
· How to transfer settings from a previous hard drive…
· How to use a USB flash card
· What is needed to transfer data from a disk…
· How to erase Google history on a MacBook
· How to optimize the BIOS for FIFA
· How to increase my CPU speed
· Can I run MATLAB on a Mac
· How to Take Off Write Protection on an SD Card
· How can I make a Mac G4 867 MHz wireless
· How to Increase FAT32 Cluster Sizes
· Entering BIOS Setup on an HP Pavilion…
· How to Remove BIOS Password on an Inspiron 8100
· Summary of how to change the name on an iPad