Cruzer is a USB flash drive manufactured by SanDisk. Cruzer can contain more than 2GB of photos, files, photos and music. It comes with a U3 Launchpad software application that allows the user to install and run a variety of Windows compatible programs on the flash drive. Removing the U3 Launchpad partition from the flash drive is a perfect solution if you just want to use the Cruzer drive as a storage device. Instructions
Insert the Cruzer flash drive into your computer’s USB port. Cruzer supports a USB 2.0 port.
Click on the U3 Launchpad icon in the Windows system tray in the lower right corner of the screen. The software will launch in a new window.
Click “Settings,” “U3 Launchpad Settings,” “Uninstall,” and “Uninstall U3 Launchpad.” Click “Next” at the bottom of the screen. A new window will appear confirming that the U3 Launchpad software has been deleted from your Cruzer flash drive.
· DVD Viewing Problems
· How to set up an RDX
· ATI Radeon 7000 Technical Specifications
· SSD PCI-E vs. SATAN
· Cruzer Micro Instructions
· How to change drive firmware to -Free region
· How to Unlock a Drive Recovery
· Barracuda 7200.7 Specs
· How to transfer data from SCSI to IDE
· How to Use a WalMart SD Card
· How to Copy Hard Drive Software to a CD
· How to Go into the BIOS on an Alienware Laptop
· About Apple Company
· Changing Batteries on iMac Keyboards
· How to use USB Mass Storage in an enV2 on a Mac
· How to Close My MacBook When Using a Second Monitor
· How to put images from a MicroSD to a computer without…
· How to Repair a Mass Storage Device U…
· How to open an Asus’ BIOS
· How to get computer access to hard drives re…