The DAA file extension stands for PowerISO Direct-Access-Archive. This is a disk image file used in PowerISO applications that can be used to mount virtual file systems like disk drives and can protect data. DAA files are stored by default on your computer’s internal hard drive. If the hard drive is damaged, the DAA files stored on it may be corrupted and the files will be unusable. You can use a corruption repair program to fix damaged DAA files. Instructions
Download an online corruption repair program, many of these programs are freely available online, such as Unstoppable Copier, FileRestore Professional and ICE ECC (see References). These programs repair damaged files by searching the hard drive for corrupted information and assembling them back together again into a usable file.
Run the corruption repair program on your computer. Choose hard drive as the location to be scanned for corrupted DAA files.
Wait for the program to finish scanning. The program will find corrupt DAA files and repair them. The repaired files will be restored to your computer’s hard drive.
· How to Clean Optical Lens CD
· How to Create an XP Partition With DiskPart
· How to test the speed of an SD device
· How do I connect a hard drive to a desktop…
· Instructions for replacing a Blu-Ray Drive…
· Tapes are compatible with DAT72
· How to burn CDG and MP3 to play on a Kar machine…
· How to encrypt your SSD
· How to Convert 1 Gigabyte to Kilobytes
· What are the different types of optical drives
· How to install a webcam on a Mac
· How to use FaceTime for Mac
· How to update the BIOS on HP V6000 When it doesn’t start…
· How to Find a Cheap Laptop for School
· When the hard drive is located in an HP Pavili…
· How to pull and replace a CPU chip
· How to Redirect a Bluetooth Cable for a Mac
· How to Size a CPU Power Supply
· Portable Hard Drive Tips
· How do I put the program from a USB to…