A microSD card is a portable storage device that stores image and video files. It is used in some digital camera models, and can be used to easily transfer data to a laptop or desktop computer. A microSD card can be damaged by extreme temperatures, and files stored on it can get corrupted. If this occurs, you can use your computer to format the microSD card so that it works correctly again. Instructions
Insert the microSD card into the appropriate slot on your computer.
Click “Start,” the Windows logo in the lower left corner of your desktop.
Click on “computer”.
Right-click the microSD card and select “Format”.
Select “Format” on the next screen to format the card, which will only take a few minutes to complete. The final screen will appear when the card is formatted.
· File defragmentation does not work
· How to Fix SanDisk Cruzer
· How to add a 1GB Sandisk Micro SD card with the…
· How to Find Out What a Previous Owner Puts …
· VHS to DVD Instructions
· How to replace the hard drive on a Sony Vaio PCG-4A…
· I can’t find my Compaq hard drive after…
· How to Format My Passport Essentials
· How to prevent access to USB drives
· How to format a Mini SD
· How to use a stick unit
· How to access the BIOS on a ThinkPad R40
· How to Access the BIOS on Compaq Armada
· How to Repair a Seagate Barracuda 500GB Hard Drive?
· How to Use an iBook to Watch DVDs on a TV
· How to install Kernal 1.18 on a Micro SD
· What is a PCI card for USB Open Host Controller
· How to Reinstall U3 Software
· How to identify a motherboard with Phoenix ROM BIOS Ma…
· How to Detect Drive Made & No Drive Found…