Repairing the information on your portable hard drive is necessary if you have moving issues such as malware corruption, user error or improper removal of the system disk. You can repair your hard drive using the bad sector repair tools in your Flobo Recovery program and restore the drive to like-new condition in about 20 minutes. Instructions
Connect the external hard drive to the system.
Click “Start”, “Programs” and open your Flobo program.
Click on the “Repair Bad Sector” option. Select your hard drive from the menu to start the repair.
Reboot the system when the repair is complete.
· Blu-Ray USB Vs. ESATA
· MCL vs SLC SSD
· At 300 Vs SATA. 3G SATA
· How to find the size of hard drives on your PC
· How to Sync Music to Your Zune With Mac OSX
· What’s the difference between more R & Minus R DVDs
· How to Configure Folders on Your Jump Drive
· How to Choose a Laptop Hard Drive
· What is the Adusermon.Exe File on Iomega
· How to make larger partitions with allocated space
· How to unlock AMI BIOS settings hid…
· How to delete an activity from a MacBook
· How to Disable a Cyclic Redundancy Check…
· How to clean a C drive
· How to reset the system management control (SMC) in Ma…
· How to identify my iMac
· How to Troubleshoot a Dead Battery in a Pra…
· SSD and Slow Boot After Mother Reconfiguration
· How to Wire a Nidec CPU Fan
· What is a DVD Drive