Seagate Momentus is a hard drive that can store up to 720 gigabytes of video, music and more. When the drive becomes corrupted, you must repair it. To do this you can format it. This will remove the errors Momentus has , fixing everything wrong in the process. Instructions
Open the “Start” menu by clicking on the blue globe in the lower left corner of the screen. Click on “Control Panel” within the menu.
Select the “System and Security” option. Open “Administrative Tools”. Double click on “Computer Management”.
Click on “Disk Management.” Momentus will now appear. Right click and select “Format”.
Click on the “OK” option to format Momentus .
· I can’t get Flash Drive to Work on…
· File defragmentation does not work
· How to repair a bad sector on a hard drive
· How to restore my contacts
· How to configure SATA and IDE
· How to disassemble a FreeAgent Desktop HD
· How to Transfer Data from a G4 to a Mac Mini
· Does a Seagate 6531 Hard Drive Work in a …
· Physical HDD failure recovery
· How to Burn CDs and DVDs in Windows Vista
· Changing the Primary Password on an iMac
· How To Get Dell Laptop BIOS – Audio
· How to calculate CPU Speed
· How to Fix Disk Errors without Boot System…
· How can I make a PCMCIA card Bootab CD Drive…
· Why is RAM Called Random Access Memory
· How to Get Airplay to Work
· How to eject a broken DVD -R
· How to convert FLV to MP4 on Mac
· How to use AutoFill on a Mac