Asus computers can be used to type documents, visit the Internet and more. When the Asus computer slows down to the point where it is almost useless, there are tools built into the software that will reset the computer to a date when it was working properly. Instructions
Turn on the Asus computer. When it opens, click on the “Start” button, a blue circle in the lower left corner.
Click “Search programs and files” in the left pane of the start menu. “System Restore” Type on the bar.
Click “Next”, then “Recommended Restore”. This will reset the Asus computer to an earlier time when no virus or other problems infected the computer.
Press “Finish” to close the “System Restore” program and start restoring your Asus computer.
· How to copy unreadable files from a CD
· It is a DVD+R disc recordable and rewritable Both
· How to read a disk with bad sectors
· How to Remove My HP Pavilion Hard Drive
· How to get computer access to hard drives re…
· How to Train on EMC SAN Storage
· How to disable a drive on XP
· How to remove an unallocated drive
· How to Install a 512 Mb Memory Card
· How to Restore a Toshiba HDD
· How to transfer data from SCSI to IDE
· How to Connect a Mac Book Pro to a Projector
· How to Add a Sata DVD Drive in Vista
· How to Install Memory on an iBook G3
· How to Use a Mac with a KVM Switch
· How to access the BIOS on an HP Pavilion 4530
· How do I change the fan on an iMac G4
· How to Upgrade an HP Pavilion A1410N CPU
· Rack Hosting Options
· Using MacBook Remote for Web Pages