A PST file is a personal storage table file. These files are associated with Microsoft Office Outlook which is email software. A large PST file refers to the size of the file, for example a two gigabyte PST file is considered large. If you accidentally delete a large PST file, or a small one, you can get it back using a data recovery program. You can download these programs at no cost from the Internet. Instructions
Download a freeware data recovery program, as there are no native tools on your computer that can recover deleted files. Some of these programs are Uneraser, File Recovery 4 and FileRestorePlus. Once you have installed the program, run it on your computer.
Select the hard drive when prompted by the program. The data recovery program will scan the drive for deleted PST and other files of all sizes. The program will generate a list of excluded items.
Click on the PST files you want to recover and click on the “Restore” button. Your PST files will be returned to your hard drive.
· How to Format a Bad SD Card
· How to easily install a flip-down DVD
· How to use SanDisk 2GB MicroSD Card
· You can use inkjet to print CDs with…
· How to scan a disc each time it is inserted into…
· Why is my floppy locked
· How to Delete All on an SD Card
· DRW File Types
· How to recover data from a memory card
· What Types of Hard Drives Work on a Dell 530
· CD-ROM will not boot from a disk
· How to use a CD/DVD Drive
· How to update the BIOS on an HP computer
· How to unlock a Mac Pro computer
· How to use F:Drive on a computer
· Why Get an SSD Drive
· How to get Apple PowerBook G4 in disk mode…
· How to Replace a Gateway Portable DVD Drive
· How to Upgrade a G4 CPU
· How to Detect Computer Spying on a Mac