SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash are used in some digital cameras to store information. They come with software called a Power Core controller, which increases the card’s buffering capacity. When the Power Core controller stops working, the card will receive an error. Formatting the card will reset the card to factory settings, eliminating the error. You will need to connect the card to a computer. Some computers have a CompactFlash card slot. If yours doesn’t, you can use a USB-based card reader, which has CompactFlash support. Things You’ll Need Show
USB Card Reader
Insert the CF card into the CF slot. If you are using a card reader, plug the CF card into the reader, then plug the reader into your computer’s USB drive.
Click the blue button and click “Control Panel”.
Select the “System and Security” option. On the next menu, click “Administrative Tools”. In here, double click on “Computer Management”.
View a list of drive connected to the computer by left clicking “Disk Management” in the left pane of the window. Right-click the CF card and click “Format”.
Press “OK” to format the CF card to factory settings.
· How to reset the TeraStation administrator password …
· How to Partition a Terabyte Drive
· What is O Drive
· Software for cleaning a boot drive…
· How to copy NTFS partitions with GParted
· What are CD Burning
· How to Remove My HP Pavilion DV7 Hard Drive
· What is a Video Driver Utility
· What is DHT Limewire
· How to use a USB flash card
· IBM R40 compatible units
· Types of Tape Drives
· How to Install an Internal DVD Burner on an HP A1213W
· How to use Phoenix BIOS
· Adding PCI Cards to a Mac Pro
· Toshiba Satellite BIOS Password Removal
· How to Bypass System Password in Dell BIOS
· How to update the BIOS in Windows Vista
· Ideas for old computers
· How to Import an Olympus Camera on a Mac Computer