Restarting your Acer computer may be necessary either because it is having problems functioning properly, or you may be planning to resell the computer. No matter the reason, resetting the Acer returns it to factory settings. This means that the person who gets your computer from you will not be able to access your personal files or folders. Instructions
Plug in the adapter or battery if the Acer computer you are resetting is a laptop.
Press the “Power” button.
Press and hold the “Alt” key immediately after pressing “Power”. Start pressing the “F10” key.
stop hitting “F10” and release “Alt” when the “Starting Acer Recovery” is displayed.
Click “1. Restore system to factory default”, and press “Enter”.
Enter the administrative password. (This is necessary in order to continue.)
Click “Yes” and click “Next”. Your Acer computer will now reboot itself.
· How to Restore from a Retrospect File
· How to completely erase an SD card
· How to transfer files between external hard drives…
· How to Transfer an IIE ISO Into My Memory Stick
· How to Make a Computer Read an Unformatted DVD
· Computer Storage Memory Explained
· How to Partition the 16 GB Micro SDHC Card
· How to Swap My Primary Partition
· How can I access data on an SSD
· How to Convert a Hard Drive to FAT32
· How to use Firelite
· How to Copy Videos to an iMac
· How to download eBooks from computers for…
· How to Change a Laptop to SSD
· Problems with connecting an external monitor to a Mac…
· An Explanation of Gigabyte Measurements
· How Not to Show Unused USB Drives
· Which disk drives work with a MacBook
· How to Enter BIOS on HP Pavilion Laptops
· How to boot from drive