Many devices, such as cell phones and digital cameras, used microSD cards to store photos, video and other data. If a problem at a time develops with your card, you may wish to format the card so that it will work correctly again. To format a microSD card, first connect it to your computer. It can be formatted using the “Format” option from the “My Computer” menu. Things You’ll Need
USB Conversion Cable
Show More Instructions
Insert the microSD card into the SD-conversion device. If you are using a microSD to USB reader device instead, slide the card into the microSD slot.
Slide the device into your computer’s SD card slot. A microSD to USB reader will need to be connected to the computer via a USB cable.
Click “Start” and select “My Computer”.
Right click on your microSD card drive, commonly called “SD” . Select “Format”.
Click on the “Format” button. Wait until the process completes before removing the SD-conversion device or microSD to USB reader from your computer.
· How to remove the hard drive from a ThinkPad
· How to Fix a Transcend Pen Drive
· Exabyte Cleaning
· How to transfer programs to a boot drive…
· How to defrag a swap file
· How to recover data from a corrupted memory card…
· What are Spin Diodes
· Particle Metal Tape Vs . DVD-R
· How to combine two partitions
· Cheap Data Recovery
· How to burn CDG and MP3 to play on a Kar machine…
· What is the difference between AHCI and SATA in the Dell Pre… BIOS
· How to disassemble an eMac
· Connecting the Keyboard to a Mac Mini
· As a service for a CPU Unit that is overheating…
· Warning Signs Your Apple hard drive is failing…
· How to Overclock DFI Motherboard and CPU
· How to extract video from a DVD
· How to Install a Secondary DVD Drive
· Connecting a MacBook Pro to a Netgear 3700 Network