The LDF file extension stands for SQL Server transaction log file. These log files contain recent actions taken by the SQL Server database. If an unexpected shutdown occurs, the transaction log file can be used to restore the database to its exact state before the failure. Without LDF files, the database may experience errors. If you accidentally delete LDF files, you can restore them using a data recovery program, which can be downloaded from the Internet at no cost. Instructions
Download a free data recovery program from the Internet, these programs include File Recovery 4, Recuva and FileRestorePlus (see Resources). Once you have successfully installed the program, open it.
Choose your computer’s hard drive as the location to be scanned. The program will search the hard drive and find deleted LDF files and other files. Deleted data will be displayed as a list.
Click on the LDF files you want to recover and click on the “Restore” tab. FDL files will be returned to the “C:/” drive.
· How to kill a boot disk
· How to Completely Transfer a Hard Drive to a …
· The Advantages of Holographic Storage
· How to format a PNY Memory Stick
· How to Install a Second Hard Drive in a Dell Dimen…
· USB Card Reader & I /O Device Error
· Data Recovery Disk
· How to Reuse Hard Drives for a New Build…
· How to Play Music From Flash Drives Without a Computer
· How to remove a Memory Stick from a Mac and install it on a…
· How to recover an Eee PC from a flash BIOS
· How to operate a Mac
· Mac Basic Classroom Skills for Students
· Cursor freezes on my MacBook Pro Running Snow Leopard…
· How to customize a MacBook Pro Theme
· How to Upgrade a Mac Pro Quad Core
· How to Overclock the 1.60GHz Centrino Duo CPU
· How to Upgrade an M1530 CPU
· Powerbook G4 Power Cable Specifications
· How to get BIOS screen for Sony Vaio VGN-NW350F