. . A BKF file is a Windows backup utility file. It contains a catalog of files that have been supported by the dealership. The file extension of BKF. It is the default extension, but these files can be saved in any file extension, including SQZ . The BKF file is stored on the computer’s hard drive. If you accidentally delete the BKF file, you can recover it using a data recovery program, which you can download at no cost. Instructions
Download a free online data recovery program such as Recuva, FileRestorePlus or Uneraser. Programs can recovery deleted files from your computer’s hard drive. Install and run the program on your computer.
Choose the hard drive from the drive selection menu. The data recovery program will scan the drive for deleted BKF files and display the data in a list of thumbnails.
Select the deleted BKF files you want to restore and click the “Restore” button. The files will be restored to your computer’s hard drive.
Access your “C:/” drive under “Computer” and locate the BKF files. Click on the files and save them as files. SQZ. BKF files can be renamed using any file extension.
· How to Fix a Mechanical Failure on a Disk Drive?
· What is a FAT32 Drive
· How to reformat with an external drive
· How to install a SATA Inte multi-format DVD burner…
· How to delete a hard drive partition in Windows…
· Media Card Reader Installation
· Instructions for Burning CDs to a CD Burner Iom…
· What Do IDE Ribbon Cables Connect To
· How to load a T60 recovery CD
· How can I insert an SD card into a reader
· How to put an ISO CD in a USB drive
· How to take apart a Mac Mini
· How to Open CMOS BIOS of a Toshiba Dynabook Satellite 2…
· How to save Internet videos to a US Memory Stick…
· How to access the Satellite A10 BIOS
· SATA and PCI Pros and Cons
· What is a CPU Fan
· How to scan on the HP Officejet J3640 All-in-One
· How To Find Out How Big Screen My MacBook Location…
· How to Repair Unreadable Video on a PowerBook G4