When using a computer system you may want to increase the monitor’s total viewing area. This can be done by connecting a computer monitor to a television system. To perform this action you must use a serial adapter that takes your computer’s VGA serial connection and turns it into an RGB based connection, which allows your TV to accept and receive the video signal. Things You’ll Need
VGA to RGB
Show Adapter More Instructions
Attach the VGA serial end of the adapter to the VGA connection port on the computer. This is exactly where the monitor on your computer hooks up to.
Connect the red, green and blue video connectors to the “components on” ports on the back of the television.
Turn on your computer and TV. You don’t need to adjust other settings on the computer system.
Press “Input” option 4 on the TV, then select “Component” and the video information from the computers loads to the screen.
· How to reformat an Intel SSD
· How do I Transfer files from a desktop to a di…
· The difference between FreeAgent Go & Special Edition
· Middle Atlantic rack instructions
· What Causes the Bad Sectors
· How to Fix a Crushed Drive
· How to Format My Passport Elite
· How to Use a USB Floppy Drive
· How to Delete a Partitioned Drive
· Problems with an HP V100W
· CPU Cooling Water DIY
· Testing DVD Hardware for Problems
· How to Repair a Sony Micro Vault
· How to Change the LED Color on a Blackberry Pearl
· How to Reset PRAM on a MacBook with Windows
· How to format a protected disk
· What Causes the DVD Burner to Run at Speed…
· How to troubleshoot a spinning disk…
· How to use a USB keyboard as a MIDI device in Ma…
· You can have two CPU fans on one computer…