While you may be familiar with iTunes iPod compatibility, you may not be aware that the music management and playback utility also works with many SanDisk compatible devices. The iTunes sync process remains the same as when sending files to the original compatible device, but thanks to the utility’s expanded capability, you can save to an MP3 player’s SD card installed once you connect it to the your computer. Instructions
Connect your media player with SanDisk memory card installed to your computer via its USB adapter.
Wait for the player’s device icon to appear in the iTunes Sources panel.
Drag and drop music titles from the library panel directly onto the device icon. The music will sync to the player’s SD storage.
· Common computer storage devices
· What is Lightscribe Super Multi 8X DVD + RW with supposed…
· How to Install Maps on a Maestro Media Card
· MCL vs SLC SSD
· How to find out if I have an optical drive
· How to Connect an Internal SATA DVD-RW to IDE Tape
· How to use a USB Memorex Drive
· How to Make a Hard Drive Work Bad
· SD Card Classification
· How to uninstall TL
· Attaching Two Displays to a Mac Mini
· Saving a New Keynote Template
· My USB 2 card is slow
· How to replace the CD drive on an Acer Aspire 5000
· How to determine if the BIOS is bad
· How Daisy Chain Multiple Units
· Partitions Vs. Volumes
· How to Convert FAT32 to NTFS Bootcamp
· Bad sectors on hard drives
· How to Upgrade the CPU of a Dell D610