A disk image file is an ISO file commonly used for backup purposes, hosted on external media. Moving a drive image file to your computer’s hard drive is a good idea when you want to create a second copy of the image file, preventing its destruction in case the external media device on which it is installed is lost or failed. . Instructions
Insert the disk or drive containing the image file into your computer.
Right-click “Start” and click “Explore”.
Click the disk or drive containing the file.
Right-click on the file and click “Copy”.
Click on your computer’s hard drive, right click and select “Paste”.
· How to detect a second drive
· How to Make Your Own HDD Cable Notebook
· How to Format SATA Hard Drive in Windows 7 x64
· Can a MagicJack be used to connect to the Internet?
· How to load a SanDisk
· How to Wire a 15 Pin SATA Power Connector
· How to rename Disk Drives
· How to Restore Deleted Format
· How to Safely Remove an SD Card
· How to increase free space on local disk C
· How to disassemble an iMac M5521
· How to Flash BIOS an ATI
· How to install an Asus MSI 7125 BIOS
· How to Reinstall a Lite-On LTN-486s
· What are SCSI hard drives
· How to add Gigabytes to HP Pavilion A1700N
· How to Remove the Bottom Cover of a Mac G4 Whitebook
· How to see if a MacBook has been registered
· How to Reset HP Pavilion A305W BIOS Password
· How to Fix the Power Adapter for the PowerBook G…