SanDisk makes a line of memory cards that are small, portable and used in many different media devices. You don’t have to use a camera to get images to the SanDisk memory card as long as you have a computer with a memory card reader. Many laptops come preinstalled with card readers and external card readers are compatible with many different types of memory cards. Once the SanDisk memory card is inserted into your computer’s card reader, you can access the card as if it were a hard drive. Things You’ll Need
SanDisk Memory Card
Show Card Reader More Instructions
Go to “Start” and “My Computer”. Browse to the folder where your photos are saved. The default photo location is “My Pictures” located in the “My Documents” folder, but you are able to save photos anywhere on your computer.
Insert the SanDisk memory card into your computer from card reader.
Go to “Start” and “My Computer”.
Double-click the drive letter of the SanDisk memory card located under “Devices with Removable Storage” on my computer.
Drag and drop photos from your computer to the SanDisk memory card.
· How to Use a Memory Stick Duo Adapter on a Me…
· How to put music on memory cards
· How to Format and Reinstall on a Dell Precision
· How to add a hard PATA to an ASUS M2A -VM Pla…
· How to Install a Seagate Raid Drive
· How to use floppy disks to exchange information between d…
· ? How can I paste a Bigger Than 5GB file
· Pogo Unit Instructions
· How to Format a 500GB Drive with FAT32
· How to change media storage format to …
· How to reset the PMU Mac Mini
· How to Use Diskpart to Edit Partition Attributes
· How to Update Acer BIOS Using 3309
· How to Repartition Computer Drives After Reformatting…
· Internal Sata 300 Hard Drive Compatibility
· Booting a MacBook Air From a Drive…
· LightScribe Compatible Discs
· How to resize the OS X partition
· Scrolling MacBook Problems
· Connecting Clips on a Mac Mini