The Mercedes 300 series car has an SD card slot to store map data and music files. When the SD card can no longer be accessed then you can format it. This will remove any errors the card may have, including any viruses or spyware the card may have. Things You’ll Need
Show More Instructions
Insert the SD card into a computer’s SD card slot.
Open the “Start” menu by pressing the left mouse button on the blue icon in the lower left corner. Once the menu loads, click on “Control Panel”.
Open “System and Security”. Click on “Administrative Tools” on the next screen. Double click on “Computer Management” to open this option.
Choose “Disk Management” in the left pane to display all storage devices connected to the computer. Right-click on the SD card and select “Format”.
Press “OK” on the pop-up screen to confirm and format the SD card. This will format the card to its default settings and can be used in a Mercedes 300 car again.
· How to configure a Netgear SC101
· How to get more photos from storage on My Computer…
· How to stop the matrix disk washing process 5
· How to Restore a Database from an LDF File
· How to Protect Files on Thumb Drives
· How to Format an Ultra II SD Card
· Can’t connect two hard drives to my P…
· How to write-protect a pen drive
· How to Build a USB Floppy
· How to Clean an Intel SSD
· Compare 4200 and 5400 SATA Hard Drives
· How to Restore a Mac Address Book
· What are DVD-R
· How do I put music on a Micro SD card
· MacBook Pro Problem: System date is always the month…
· Forensic Detection of External Drives
· How to reset BIOS administrator password for IBM T…
· Recommended BIOS settings for a 780i
· How to reset the BIOS to a Gigabyte
· How to mount a disk image to hard drive in…