The MiniSD card is a smaller version of an SD card. It can store 16 to 32 gigabytes of data. In order to use to fix a corrupt MiniSD card, you have to format it. This is the only way to get a function MiniSD card, like you did the first day you had it. Things You’ll Need
MiniSD to SD
Show Converter More Instructions
Insert the MiniSD card into the MiniSD to SD converter. Put the converter to the computer.
Click on the blue circle in the lower left corner and select “Control Panel”.
Go to “System and Security.” Select “Administrative Tools”. Double click on “Computer Management”.
Click on “Disk Management” on the left of the screen. Right-click the MiniSD card in the left section and click “Format”.
· Desktop SSD Installation
· How to Restore Files With Networker
· How to Reinstall an F Drive
· How do I change the inode size of a part…
· How to Reinstall Palm OS On for LifeDrive
· HP 417855 -B21 Specifications
· Steps for using a storage device by…
· How to Format a Tera 2 SDXC Memory Card with Ca…
· How to format a USB to FAT16 in Windows 7
· iMac DVD Compatibility with Dell Computers
· What is the logic board in a computer
· How to Test the AirPort Extreme Card
· How to create partitions on Windows
· How to Attach an SD Card to a Mac
· How to Get Rid of Underline in Hyperlinks on iWeb
· How to use an external DVD with a computer
· How to copy a hard drive from a Macbook to a New Mac…
· How to send iCal events to mobile
· How to Find a Macbook Date Made
· How do I open XLS files on a Mac