The Panasonic Toughbook CF 28 can be used in places a traditional laptop cannot — such as construction sites and quarries — due to the laptop’s rugged, magnesium alloy frame. These laptops typically run on Windows operating system. When the Toughbook freezes or certain parts stop working, there are many ways to solve the problem. Instructions
Check the AC adapter power cord if the power or battery indicator is not lit. If the adapter is plugged in, then make sure the battery is secure on the underside of the Toughbook. If it is, turn off the computer, disconnect the battery and turn it back on.
Restore Toughbook if it is running too slow. To access the setup utility, press the “F9” key in the “Setup Utility”.
Turn the Toughbook off if the red light is on. The light indicates that the battery is low. Recharge the Toughbook by attaching it to the AC adapter and plugging the adapter into an electrical outlet.
Turn the power switch for 4 seconds if the Toughbook has frozen. This will turn the Toughbook off. Turn it back on by turning the power switch.
Press the button with the Windows logo if you cannot control the cursor. This will restart it and give you the ability to use the cursor again.
· How to get your memory card out of Protected
· How to Defrag a Swap File
· What is a serial file
· Instructions on how to remove a hard drive from a …
· How to Change the Way Your Laptop Boots
· How to Calibrate a Disc
· How do I recover deleted emails Opt Online
· How to Dismantle a OneTouch Mini Maxtor
· How to Treat External HDDs Like Internal HDDs
· How to reformat a USB 2.0 PNY FD
· How to Print Send Photos Attachments to a CD
· How to update the BIOS in Ubuntu
· Instructions for adding memory to an iMac
· Inserting Greek Letters into Keynote
· How to Rebuild a Toshiba Hard Drive for a Laptop
· Why is my iMac running slowly
· How to find a network connection with an iMac Wireless…
· How to Replace the Hard Drive on a Mac Mini
· How to speed up a Mac