These days, all desktop and laptop computers come pre-installed with a DVD drive. This unit allows you to access CD and DVD information. DVD drives on North American computers are set to play Region 1 encoded DVDs. However, Windows Vista allows you to change the region code for your drive so you can watch movies from other regions on your computer or laptop. Instructions
Click on the “Start” button to open the Start menu.
Click “Control Panel” and then “System and Maintenance”.
Click on the “Device Manager” link to open the Device Manager window.
Click the arrow next to “DVD/CD-ROM drives”, and double-click the DVD drive.
Click on the “DVD Region” tab. In the box next to “New Region”, enter the region you want to set your DVD drive to. You can also select a country from the list in this guide. Click the “OK” button to change the settings.
· How to replace the C drive with a copy of the C drive…
· How to put an eMachines hard drive on another computer…
· How to print an image on a CD
· How to insert a CD into a computer
· The difference between Transflash and Micro SD
· What is the fastest speed for a USB flash drive…
· How to Reinstall a Hard Drive
· How do I repair a Toshiba Satellite P35-S609
· How to transfer an 8GB file to a pen drive
· Compaq N610 Hard Drive Specifications
· How to Unlock the BIOS of a Packard Bell 4630
· How to copy a recovery partition to a new one…
· How to Sync an Apple TV with a PC
· How to Delete Document History on a Mac
· How to format an 8GB DVD
· How to update a Y430 BIOS
· How to Reset Security on a Seagate Momentus FDE
· How to get more storage space on your computer…
· What is SSD memory
· How to Recover and Undelete a Partition