Micro SD (Secure Data) store cards such as Word, video and image files. Kingston microSD cards are used in many environments such as schools, businesses and government offices to protect data. Some Kingston microSD cards are locked for added protection. In the closed position, you cannot add or delete data from a microSD card. You will need to unlock Kingston microSD card in order to save data on it or delete data from it. Instructions
Remove the Kingston microSD card from any device it’s kept on, whether it’s a storage case, a digital camera, or a GPS.
Find the small plastic switch on your Kingston microSD card. If you are looking at the microSD card with the arrow pointing away from you, the detector will be on the right side of the card.
Flip the switch on the card to the unlocked position. This will allow you to store and remove files on your Kingston microSD card.
· How to convert EXE to PRC
· How to add a drive letter
· How to install an external hard drive
· How to transfer information from PC to a pen drive
· How to test HDD recording speed
· How to install an RM475e
· How to reinstall an operating system from CDs…
· How to disassemble an E5 Acomdata Case
· How to Transfer Pics on a USB Flashdrive
· How to Recover Files After CyberScrub
· Replacing a CPU
· How to Fix CPU Cooling Fan
· How to remove keys from a Macbook
· How to Disconnect a Speaker System BIOS
· How to Use an Oker Webcam With a PowerBook G4
· How to Change the Battery on an Apple Laptop
· How to Install Two Hard Drives in One Computer
· What is a Data Explosion cache
· How to enter BIOS Toshiba
· How to know when a CPU is bad on a port computer…