A Secure Digital (SD) device is used to store data such as photos and video files. Some SD cards are made to fit in a digital camera, you can transfer files from the SD card to your PC using an SD reader. SD cards can be locked to prevent others from deleting or changing files stored on them. But to edit the files on an SD card, you need to unlock your device. Instructions
Take the SD card from its protective case, or the device is usually kept in , like a digital camera.
Locate the small switch on the side of your SD card. When viewing the SD card with the arrow at the top , pointing away from you, the key will be on the right side.
Flip the switch to the unlocked position. You will now be able to edit the files stored on the device.
Return the SD card to your case, or protective device.
· You can plug an external disk drive into a …
· My Toshiba DVD-RW is not recognizing Blanks
· Recovering data from hard drive
· How to Attach SATA Cables to the Motherboard
· How can I transfer my old files from Rdisk…
· What is the Adusermon.Exe File on Iomega
· Why SD Card Format Fails
· How to Make My Thumbnails Bigger
· How to remove a lock on a memory card
· How to Make a Recordable Iomega 500GB Hard Drive
· How to Copy a Picture CD to Your Computer
· Why an Asus BIOS Update Fails
· How to update the BIOS on MSI Wind
· How to Create a Computer BIOS Disk
· How to access the BIOS menu on a Toshiba Portege 3020
· Apple history
· My internal Hitachi HDD is not detected
· Changing Colors on a MacBook Screen
· Do My Screen Mac Font Size Changes when scrolling
· CPU Speed and heat