The S40 cell phone uses a microSD memory card to store photos and videos. These cards can be locked so new information cannot be deleted, moved or added to it. This protects the card from friends and family accidentally deleting files. Instructions
Push the microSD card opening. This will put you out of position. Remove the card with your fingers.
Look for a small switch on the side card.
Flip the switch to the position above where it is now. This will unlock the card.
· How to clean a Travan 40
· How to convert FRM files to ISO 9660
· Specifications for a Serial ATA/300 500GB Western D…
· USB Data Memory Recovery
· How To Stop Memory Card Reader Drives From Being …
· Network Home Storage Devices
· Yes and No to using USB Flash Drives
· What type of storage is a CD
· Laser Cleaning Disc is stuck in the computer
· Lexar Jump Drive Solve
· Seagate 7200 RPM Portable HD Features
· How to use a new Mac
· How to update the BIOS on the HP Compaq 6510b
· Listening to and Loading Music on an iPad
· I have Wireless N on MacBook Pro
· How to change the region on a DVD ROM
· How to get BIOS on Lenovo X200
· How to check BIOS for Updates
· Iomega 34849 Specs
· Fastest 16GB Flash Drives