Western Digital’s WD TV Live HD Media Player emulates most multimedia functions on modern personal computers, and needs to be routinely updated to be compatible with new technology. It supports the most popular video formats and Internet-based video streams. Western Digital periodically offers firmware updates. Instructions
Press the “Home” button on the player. Press the arrow button to select the “Settings” option from the menu bar. Press the arrow button to choose “System”. Press “Enter”.
Select “Update Device” from the menu. Press “Enter” to see the current firmware version on the media player.
Choose the “OK” option when the system will prompt for a reboot. Press “Enter”. Press “Enter” again and wait for the player to check for updated software.
Select “OK” if the screen says “New Firmware Found.” Press the “Enter” button. Wait for the player to reboot and complete the firmware update automatically.
Select “OK” if the screen says, “Your Media Player is up to date.” Press the “Enter” button, then the “Back” button to return to the “System Settings” screen.
· How to Play a Memory Stick Movie on PC
· How to Put Files in a Media Player Cyclone
· How to Unlock WinDVD Player Code for Region I…
· How to Access a Faulty Three Inch Floppy Disk
· How to view the contents of a Master Boot Record
· How to use a Universal SD adapter
· How to reformat a Western Digital My Book to FAT…
· Low Level Formatting and System Disk Failure
· How to Copy System Files to a Hard Drive
· How to Change Platters on a Hard Drive
· How to prevent deleted files from being recovered
· How to Set Up a Seagate External Hard Drive
· How to embed in audio and video files for a Mac…
· How to Deal with iPhone Crashes
· Hitachi SimpleDrive 1TB Specs
· How to manually add a printer on a Mac
· How to get into a Compaq M300 BIOS
· How to Make a Boot Disk for a PowerMac…
· How to Create a Parallel Dongle to Bypass BIOS Password
· How to Fix a FireWire Port on a Mac Mini